In this article, we’re going to answer many questions about how to apply to Yes Bank credit card. And as soon as you decide on doing that, queries are common about a considerable number of aspects. Certainly, you’ll find some of the answers in the lines below.
Firstly, the article will illustrate how to apply to Yes Bank credit card, by explaining what is necessary to be a future customer, that is to say, the Yes Bank credit card requirements. As well as how to activate Yes Bank credit card, as soon as your proposal is fully approved.
Secondly, one of the most expected topics of the article which all of us wait for getting to know: Yes Bank credit card benefits and how to redeem Yes Bank credit card points.
After that, the article will show important features of a credit card: how to check Yes Bank credit card balance, so you can take the best of it being aware of your resources. How to get Yes Bank credit card statement will also be an important topic, since its relevance for your tranquility as far as the current situation of your account.
Nonetheless, a few things are as important as having it paid. So, Yes Bank credit card payment is an ultimate topic in the article. Naturally, Yes Bank credit card payment by app, too, living up to all convenience and usefulness required in contemporary times.
Wondering your expectations have been fulfilled by your card it’s understandable you want to know how to increase credit card limit Yes Bank. However, the scenario may be totally the opposite if, actually, you are interested in how to cancel Yes Bank credit card and this article will show you the best way to do this.
Last but not least to have a closer contact with the bank in order to get important information we are going to talk about Yes Bank Credit Card Phone Number.
Enjoy your reading!
- How To Apply To Yes Bank Credit Card
- Yes Bank Credit Card Benefits
- How To Check Yes Bank Credit Card Balance
- How To Increase Yes Bank Credit Card Limit
- How To Cancel Yes Bank Credit Card
- Yes Bank Credit Card Phone Number
How To Apply To Yes Bank Credit Card
You gave considerable thought about the possibilities of having a new credit card and came to the conclusion: Yes, why not? Now you need to know how to apply to Yes Bank credit card, since that was your choice.
So, let’s start for what you will have to do to get your yes bank credit card.
Yes Bank Credit Card Requirements
Ok, one of the first things we usually think about the criteria to apply for getting a credit card is the amount of them. Well, good news came early!
First of all, Yes Bank credit card requirements allow the applicants to be either salaried or self-employed. A flexible criteria, since many other cards only accept salaried people.
Other constant questioning is about age to apply. As far as Yes Bank Credit Card concerns, you must be between 21 years-old and 60 years-old.
The golden querry: “What about my income?” For turning into a regular customer your net monthly income must be, at least, Rs. 25,000.
And the last one is about your income tax. It returns must be Rs. 5 lacs or above.
How To Activate Yes Bank Credit Card
If you need to know how to activate Yes Bank credit card you must follow the steps below:
- First, you have to click on the login tab of Yes Bank official website. It´s on the right section of the page;
- Then, select the option “credit cards” and click on “Get started” in the Net Banking Section;
- After that, click on the link “register using credit card”;
- Finally, you have to enter your Yes Bank credit card number, date of birth and expiry date.
Yes Bank Credit Card Benefits
After fulfilling all of the requirements needed to be a Yes Bank credit card customer and activate it, you are definitely interested in the benefits it may offer you.
The Yes Bank credit card benefits are related to its reward points programs and we are going to talk about them as following:
- One of them is providing the customers 10,000 bonus reward points in the event they spend more than Rs. 1.8 lacs in each anniversary year;
- When you spend Rs. 100 on grocery stores or supermarkets you can earn two reward points. If you buy a product from other category you can earn 1 reward point on Rs. 100;
- Other great benefit has to do with registrations done with YesPayNow. You can earn 500 rewards points.
But there is still more! Being a good payer provides you more benefits:
- Better interest rates in case you need monetary support from a bank institution;
- Redeem movie tickets you may get in more than 860 movie theatres in India;
- You also can book flight tickets across over 260 airline companies;
- Booking a stay in 6 lakhs or more hotel all over the world;
- Earn cash back options and have airport lounges available for you.
How To Redeem Yes Bank Credit Card Points
You used your Yes Bank credit card and now you are interested in the rewards. But, how to redeem Yes Bank credit card points remains as an intriguing question, so let’s provide the solution.
Firstly, you earn 1,250 points if you spend INR 5,000 within first 30 days of card set-up date.
There’s also an Annual Bonus Reward. When achieving spends of INR 3.6 lakhs in each anniversary year, you earn 12,000 Bonus Reward Points.
|REWARDS POINTS PROGRAM|
|5||Every INR 100 Retail Spends on your birthday|
|4||Every INR 100 International Spends (POS and E-commerce)|
|3||Every INR 100 Online and Dining Spends|
|2||Every INR 100 on all other retail spends|
How To Check Yes Bank Credit Card Balance
Knowing how to check Yes Bank credit card balance is important to provide you security and equilibrium when using it. There are many ways you can do it:
The number 1 800 103 1212 is one of them. From any landline or mobile in India you may reach the credit card department. If you are overseas you have to dial + 91 22 4935 0000.
Once registered on the Net Banking all you have to do is clicking on “credit cards” in the menu that will show you the option “Yes Bank Credit card balance”.
A third option is an SMS alert. It’s a real time service and it makes sure the transaction happened. Checking the app also makes it possible.
Checking an ATM also provides the cardholder the credit card balance, as well as visiting one of Yes Bank branches.
How To Get Yes Bank Credit Card Statement
An important commitment each and every cardholder must have with its credit card is about the payment. And know how to get Yes Bank credit card statement is the first step to keep on this routine in fine place.
Besides the natural sending of the hard copy to the address you chose, every month Yes Bank sends the credit card statements both through SMS and, alternatively, e-mail with details of the balance, dues and due date for payment.
Another possibility is logging into your Yes Bank internet banking account. Click on the option “account number”, so you´ll be offered the possibility of generating the account statement.
If you wish you may head to a Yes Bank branch office to get a copy of your credit card statement.
How To Proceed With Yes Bank Credit Card Payment
One of the most important things a person has to worry about its credit card is the payment. And timely payments are quite important due to many reasons. So, being aware of Yes Bank credit card payment procedures is quite useful. And important!
A good point is the number of options which are available for the payment. You can make it through:
- NEFT payments;
- NET banking
In case you opt for making a payment through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS fund transfer mode by using other bank account customers, you have to follow these steps:
- Add the person’s Yes Credit Card as a beneficiary;
- Use the code YESB0CMSNOC to make the payment.
How To Proceed With Yes Bank Credit Card Payment By App
It’s easy to do it:
- Firstly, you need to enter your 16-digit Yes Bank Credit Card number as well as payment account;
- Secondly, you have to select the account which you would like to make the payment;
- Lastly, you will be redirected in a secure way to the Netbanking interface of the bank you selected.
How To Increase Yes Bank Credit Card Limit
In the event you need to know how to increase Yes Bank credit card limit the most important is filling up a form called “Request for Credit Card Limit Enhancement”.
How To Cancel Yes Bank Credit Card
On the contrary, if your interest is to know how to cancel Yes Bank credit card, you will have to:
- Go to the home branch or any branch office of Yes Bank and meet an employee for whom you may request the closure;
- It will be given you an Account Closure Request Form for being filled.
Yes Bank Credit Card Phone Number
In order to get useful information you may call the following numbers:
1 800 103 1212 from any landline or mobile in India so you can reach the credit card department. If you are overseas you’ll have to dial + 91 22 4935 0000.
In case you need more information, you may use your Yes Bank credit card login and learn it from the official website.
Thank you for reading! Enjoy your card!