Our main focus on this article will be how to apply to Standard Chartered credit card.
Naturally, the ones interested in getting a Standard Chartered credit card need to be aware of the Standard Chartered credit card requirements.
And following getting the knowledge about the requirements and having the application approved is the time to know how to activate Standard Chartered credit card.
Who doesn’t want to know about Standard Chartered credit card benefits? When you get a new credit card one of the points that called your attention the most is how to redeem Standard Chartered credit card points.
Being aware of your transactions is quite important and so is how to check Standard Chartered credit card balance. As well as how to get Standard Chartered credit card statement, so you will be one hundred per cent right about the current situation of your credit card.
As important as having in mind the Standard Chartered credit card payment possibilities and procedures to keep on enjoying it in a wise and peaceful way.
But just in case you don’t want to and/or you can’t spend time with going to a branch to pay it, it is quite convenient to know Standard Chartered credit card payment by app.
It is a good thing if you are happy and want to know how to increase the credit card limit. On the contrary, if you are not or due to some circumstance you need to know how to cancel Standard Chartered credit card, we will also show you.
- How To Apply to Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Credit Card Benefits
- How To Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance
- How To Increase Credit Card Limit Standard Chartered
- How To Cancel Credit Card Standard Chartered
- Credit Card Standard Chartered Phone Number
How To Apply to Standard Chartered Credit Card
Once you decided to get a credit card you certainly want to know how to apply to Standard Chartered credit card. So, the procedures you are supposed to follow are the ones described as following:
- Log in to the credit card website;
- You will find an application in which you have to fill in basic data as name, address, monthly income, mobile number, among other ones;
- Then, according to the Eligibility Criteria, you will see a list of several economic institutions which offer credit cards;
- As soon as you decide on the institution, you will apply according to its criteria. The bank will analyse your application by doing a background check.
- When it is approved the credit card will be dispatched and delivered to the address you filled in within 7-10 working days.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Requirements
In order to meet Standard Chartered credit card requirements, you have to:
- Be between 21 years-old and 65 years-old;
- Be a stable citizen as far as your finances;
- Live in a city where Standard Chartered sources its credit cards.
When it comes to documents, you´ll have to present:
- Proof of identity (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, passport, driving license, any other government document approved photo ID);
- Proof of address (mainly utility bills, one of the last three ones);
- Proof of income (bank statement for the last three months, salary slips for the last three months, audited accounts for the last 2 years in case of self-employed applicants, Form 16).
How To Activate Standard Chartered Credit Card
You´ve already decided and applied for a card. You were approved and the card dispatched and delivered to your address. Now you want to know how to activate Standard Chartered credit card.
To be successful in this task you will need to:
- Log in the bank website;
- Go to the option “Help and services”;
- As soon as you see “card management”, you must select the option “Credit Card Activation & PIN Set”
- Then, you select the card you want to activate;
- After that, you have to set a new PIN for your card;
- Finally, an OTP that has been sent to your mobile number via SMS must be entered.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Benefits
The set of Standard Chartered credit card benefits varies according to the Standard Chartered Credit Card you choice. There are many options.
Thus, in order to help you about your decision let’s imagine you like eating out, going to the theatre and shopping, in this case the one which is best suited for you is Standard Chartered Bank DigiSmart Credit Card. Its benefits are:
- 10% off 5 times per month at Zomato;
- 10% off up to Rs. 1,000 per month at Grofers;
- 15% off up to Rs. 600 per month at OLA
- 20% off up to Rs. 700 per month at Myntra;
How To Redeem Standard Chartered Credit Card Points
One of the most important things about the benefits provided by a credit card is how to redeem Standard Chartered credit card points.
Its reward programme is called “360o. Reward Points” and there are two ways of earning points:
- Through air miles;
- Daily transactions on the credit card.
To provide a better example, let’s show how someone who opted for “Platinum Rewards Card” may redeem points:
- You get 5 reward points per Rs. 150 spent on the 360o. Rewards Points Programs/Skywards miles and 15x rewards points at shoppers stop as bonus points.
- In association with Jet Privilege all of the customers may use their rewards points to get air miles and the conversion rate is 100 Standard Chartered Credit Card Reward Point = 53 JP Miles.
For getting that you will have to:
- Call up the Standard Chartered Customer Care cell in your area;
- Let them know your credit card number and JetPrivilege membership number;
- Tell the executive who is helping you the number of points you wish to be converted.
In its catalogue you will find:
- Air miles;
- Cash back;
- Charitable donations;
- Electronic items;
- Home items;
- Lifestyle vouchers;
- Travel accessories;
And if you already hit a number of points enough to redeem them, you have two ways of doing it: online and offline.
If you opted for the first possibility the next steps are:
- You have to log in to your Standard Chartered online banking;
- Then, you have to select the option “online rewards”;
- After that, you will be able to see the points accured from your Standard Chartered credit card;
- Finally, you have to select the category from which you wish to make a purchase.
Now, if you prefer the offline way, you have to contact the Customer Care of Standard Chartered Bank. You may find de numbers on topic 6, below.
How To Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Balance
There are two ways of knowing how to check Standard Chartered credit card balance. Let’s check them out.
Online banking channel:
- Log in to your Online Banking;
- Click on “cards” option, from left hand side menu;
- Finally, select the option “Card details” in order to view the current balance, under “current balance”.
- Go to Standard Chartered Mobile Home Page;
- Select the option “Balances” which you may find at the bottom of the page;
- Finally, you will be able to view your balance for the card of your choice.
How To Get Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement
Everybody needs to be aware of how to get Standard Chartered credit card statement. It is quite important to use your credit card in a wise and equilibrated way. And with the objective of helping environmental preservation causes Standard Chartered is going paperless.
It means you may get an E-statement by following these steps:
- Go to the bank website;
- Log in to online banking to access or, if you don’t have it yet, register for “eStatement”;
- Finally, click on the option “eStatement” which you may find on the left navigation menu.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment
When you think of Standard Chartered credit card payment you will find many options available for doing it, such as auto debit facility, cash, internet banking, NEFT, etc.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment By App
Being able to use your Standard Chartered credit card payment by app is definitely convenient and fast.
And to enjoy these benefits you will have to:
- Log in to your online banking account at your mobile app;
- Select the tab “Menu”>”Credit Cards”>”Credit Card Payment”;
- Choose the option “Auto payment request”;
- Finally, you need to select the account you want to pay and choose “next”.
How To Increase Credit Card Limit Standard Chartered
Many people need and/or get interested in how to increase Standard Chartered credit card limit. The options are wide:
- Walking to a Standard Chartered branch;
- Complete the process through the bank website;
Let’s talk a little bit more about the third option:
- Log in to online banking;
- Go to “Help and Services” section;
- Click on the option “Card Managem cent” tab and select “Credit Limit Increase”;
- Follow the instructions presented on the screen and place your request.
How To Cancel Credit Card Standard Chartered
Due to certain circumstances someone needs to know how to cancel Standard Chartered credit card. To do it, you have two ways available:
- Mail/Letter (you can write a request with the home branch; the address is Standard Chartered Bank, Customer Care Unit, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001)
- Customer Care:
Credit Card Standard Chartered Phone Number
Since now you are a Standard Chartered Credit Card customer you may be in touch with it in order to solve some possible queries. You may do it via call; e-mail; SMS.
If you opt for calling the numbers are:
- Gurgaon/Noida: 011 – 394044444 or 011 – 66014444
- Bangalore/Chennai/Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune Hydderabada and Mumbai: 6601 4444/ 3940 4444.