RBL is one of the biggest banks in India and is spread all around the country.
Due to high number of people who want to know more information on how to apply for a credit card in this company, and many other doubts regarding this subject, this article was conceived to help all these people in a simple and practical way.
Here, you’ll see, at first, how to apply for a credit card in RBL Bank.
But, as many other questions arose, there are many more answers to the most common questions, doubts and difficulties. You’ll see what are the requirements to apply for an RBL Bank Credit Card; how to activate RBL Bank Credit Card; RBL Bank Credit Card benefits; how to redeem RBL Bank Credit Card reward points; how to check RBL Bank Credit Card balance; how to get RBL Bank Credit Card statement; how to pay RBL Bank Credit Card bill; how to perform the RBL Bank Credit Card payment by app; how to increase RBL Bank Credit Card limit; and how to cancel RBL Bank Credit Card.
We are sure that this article will be helpful for you who want fast and simple answers for most commons, and practical steps to perform these operations.
- How to Apply for RBL Credit Card
- RBL Credit Card Benefits
- How To Check RBL Credit Card Balance
- How To Increase RBL Credit Card Limit
- How To Cancel RBL Credit Card
- RBL Credit Card Phone Number
How to Apply for RBL Credit Card
It’s very easy to apply for a credit card in RBL Bank. You can do it online.
Access the RBL Bank website (just Google for “RBL Bank”). Click on the 3 lines on the left, just beside the RBL logo:
In the panel that appears, click on “Credit Cards”. You’ll be redirected to the page specific for this product. As the page finishes the loading, you’ll see a button “Apply Now”. But, before clicking on it, you can browse the page to see the cards available to have a first contact with them and make a previous choose of the one that suits you best.
But you can just click on the button “Apply Now” to go to the next step.
In the next page, you can choose the best card for you and then click on the button “Apply Now”.
You’ll be redirected to the registration form.
Fill in the form with your personal information and click on “Submit” in the end of the page. Soon, a RBL teller will contact you to continue the application process.
RBL Credit Card Requirements
As there are many types of credit cards that RBL can issue, the requirements to apply for one may vary. But some of them are applied for every card.
You must be minimum of 21 and maximum of 65 years old.
You must have a fixed income to be eligible to apply for a credit card in RBL. Depending on this value, you can apply for different types of cards.
You must be a resident of India or a non-resident native Indian.
Credit history of the applicant
A good credit history is highly preferred by the issuer.
How To Activate RBL Credit Card
In the main page of RBL website, hover the mouse over the picture “Credit Cards” and choose “Set Your Card PIN”.
In the screen that appears, inform your personal data and click “Send OTP”. You’ll receive a code in the cell phone whose number you informed when registered. Then, define the new PIN for your card and click on “Change PIN”.
RBL Credit Card Benefits
Depending on the card type, the benefits may change. But, in a common basis, they are as follows:
- You can use it as a loan card in case of emergency;
- You have discounts and special offers in stores that are partners of RBL;
- Welcome bonuses (may differ according to the card type);
- Reward points for purchases and milestone bonuses;
- Travel benefits;
- EMI Network Card advantage;
- Online protection.
How To Redeem RBL Credit Card Points
Follow these steps to redeem your RBL Credit Card points:
- Login at the RBL website with your username and password;
- Click on the offer of your choice. After the selection, proceed to payment;
- Click on “Redeem Points” and select the number of points you would want to redeem;
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete your transaction;
Important: with effect from 01/Jun/2019, a reward redemption fee of Rs. 99 + GST will be levied against redemptions made on Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. Reward redemption fee will be levied one time for redemptions made in a single day.
You can use your RBL Bank Credit Card in case of insufficient Point balance.
You can redeem your credit card points for:
- Flight tickets and hotel stays;
- Latest gadgets and shopping products;
- Mobile recharge;
- Retail shopping vouchers;
- Curated personalized gifts.
Many stores are partners of RBL and offer special discounts and opportunities. Some of them include:
- Pizza Hut;
- Allen Solly;
- Peter England;
- Van Heusen;
- Louis Philippe;
- Beverly Hills Polo Club;
- United Colors of Benetton;
How To Check RBL Credit Card Balance
If you are registered to RBL internet banking, you will automatically receive the balance periodically. But you can access it manually too. Below, you have the options:
- Click on “credit cards” in the menu;
- You’ll be offered many options, like:
- RBL Bank credit card balance;
- RBL Bank credit card available balance;
- RBL Bank credit card balance statement;
- RBL Bank Credit card bill payment.
RBL will automatically inform you about your balance via SMS whenever a transaction happens.
Call 1800 425 4059 and request your balance. The teller will guide you through some security questions before giving the balance.
Use your PIN number as access code in a RBL Bank ATM.
Download the official RBL Bank app for Android and iOS, login and navigate the menu to see your balance.
How To Get RBL Credit Card Statement
RBL offers the option to receive a monthly e-statement in your email registered within the bank. Send an SMS as “GREEN” to 5607011. The request may take up to 48 hours to be processed.
If you’re registered to RBL site, login to your account, navigate through the credit card option and request/download the statement.
You can also call 1800 121 9050 or send an email to email@example.com and request the statement. RBL will send you a copy of it.
You may get your statement in any RBL branch.
How to Pay RBL Credit Card Bill
There are many ways to pay your RBL Credit Card bill:
- Using RBL MyCard Mobile App: download for Android or iOS, login and access the options Credit Card to pay the bill.
- Online Card Payment: you can use RBL Bank Account, PayU, Razorpay or BillDesk.
- NEFT Payment
- Net Banking: login to RBL Bank website and navigate through the Credit Card menu.
- RBL Bank branches
- NACH facility: link your RBL account to NACH to make automatic monthly payments.
RBL Credit Card Payment By App
First of all, you must be registered to RBL website.
How To Increase RBL Credit Card Limit
RBL automatically and periodically checks if you’re eligible to have an increase in your credit limit. However, the more you use the card, more chances you have to receive an automatic increase.
However, you yourself can request a credit limit. Write to the email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching these documents:
- Salary slip
- Bank statement
- Income tax returns
- Other financial documents
How To Cancel RBL Credit Card
There are many ways to start the process of cancellation. See below a list and some steps:
Send an email to email@example.com with your request, credit card and personal information.
Submit a letter request for the cancellation of your credit card. You may be asked to return the card and/or cut it.
Call 022-71190900 to request the cancellation. The teller will guide you on the security information need and the steps to proceed.
RBL Credit Card Phone Number
Here are a list of some phone numbers available for RBL customers and their purposes:
- RBL Bank Credit Card Helpline +91 22 6232 7777
- RBL Bank SuperCard Helpline +91 22 7119 0900
- For General Banking Queries +91 22 6115 6300
- Dedicated Helpline Numbers for Complaints:
Banking: 1800 120 616161
Credit Cards: 1800 102 622
- RBL Credit Card Customer Care 022 6232 7777
- Super Cards +91 22 7119 0900
- RBL Bank account +91 22 6115 6300